Financial planning services provides a number of services like charity, forecast finance, manage cash-flow, college funding, save & invest services, insurance, retirement and estate.
Financial Planning comprises of the following-
- Cash flow management– cash flow analysis and planning involves the current and future cash flow projections that are an important factor of any customized financial plan. It is a vital step in the measurement and finding the potential gaps between your present and future position in case of annual income.
- Tax planning– tax planning will let you find the most efficient and profitable means to reduce tax liability and maximize eligibility for home sheltering and the preservation of your health.
- Debt management-
- Education planning– it is a smart and customized educational plan for staying ahead of the spiralling cost of the higher education for your children.
- Insurance planning– it is a smart and comprehensive plan which identifies the risk and potential gaps of your life.
- Retirement planning– it involves an extensive process of achieving a comfortable and fulfilling retirement including the further years of persistence and the work is now being processed to a new life transition.
- Investment planning– investment planning deals with your financial status by taking into consideration of your age, timeline, income, risk tolerance and tax implication that can be helped while discovering your investment goals and all the type of savings and investments that you want to go with.
- Estate planning– under this planning, we assist our client in creating their own unique and enduring legacies that will help them to ensure that they are able to pass on their income and earnings as well as their financial assets to the next generation.
- Charitable planning– charitable planning discovers all the components of core present in the philanthropic tax strategies and what are the all charitable giving vehicles are available that will be the most profitable and financial plan.
The different stages and processes involved in financial planning
- First step is the session of discovery where important information is gathered and explained.
- Second step is to establish the goals and objectives of the plan.
- Third step deals with the evaluating and analysing the current situation.
- Fourth step aims to develop a comprehensive plan and present the recommendations involved in the plan.
- Fifth step is to focus on the implementation of the final plan.
- Last step is to deal with the periodic on-going review of the plan.
Financial planning services have a number of advantages such as it allows us to choose the service of our own choice and income. We can get the help of many experienced professionals. It has many investment plans and portfolios that can helps us in preserving our money and property.